Connector gaskets

wtd

If you cant find it here call them and send a pic, I buy a lot of stuff from this company, always high quality.

Thanks. I will check it out more closely. I didn't see what I needed on there so I may have to send them a picture. I need an oblong one like the green one in the link I posted. The gasket on my crank sensor connector is messed up on my Cavalier and the crank sensor is leaking oil even though it's new and oil has gotten down into the connector and I'm afraid it will short out the ICM that it's connected to.

That would be easy pickings from a u pull it lot.
That may be what I have to do. I'm not sure if a lot of these gaskets are universal among various vehicles. You don't see many 92 Cavaliers in the junkyard these days so finding the exact one from one of those may be difficult.

Does anyone know of a source to get the gaskets that are on pretty much all connectors on a vehicle? They are like the green gasket in the picture in this link. Thanks.
You could just buy a pigtail and use the seal from it.

Because I apparently have nothing better to do:

I believe the connector in question is a Aptiv (Delphi/Packard) Metri-Pack 150.2, the connector seal in question specifically is PN 12040750

https://www.eficonnection.com/home/...lack-metri-pack-150-2-sealed-female-connector (Linking since I found the site helpful while cross referencing)

My seal is blue like that and probably that size. Thanks for the links.

Reactions: X15
Back