Congratulations George Soros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nailing some woman half his age. I can't stand the guy, but I can drink to that.

cheers3.gif

"The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order!"

Originally Posted By: Charlie1935
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
There is not a single nice thing that I have to say about that vile, odious creature.

X2!

Add me to this list. The man is vile in the extreme!

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
He's nailing some woman half his age. I can't stand the guy, but I can drink to that.

cheers3.gif

+1. Just proves what money and a good line of B_S can do.

No envy here, that is one guy who prides himself on destroying governments. Not my kind of person, and IMO a perfect example of the wealthy folks who give wealth a bad name!

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Interesting to see the amount of wealth envy in this thread.

Wealth envy, car envy, wife envy, home envy, life envy is what we've been programmed to do by the media.

Someone once told me if everyone put their problems on a plate, you would choose your own over assuming anyone else's.

Whst we need is to make all the wealthy people poorer. At least that's what I'm told.

I think we need to make all the old people younger (in real age), all the fat people leaner, give more money to people in "poverty", hire more teachers, policemen and firefighters. Add more channels to cable TV. Borrow more money to stimulate the economy. Create more jobs regardless of their purpose. Get 6 pack abs and a bigger chest and arms as well as a firmer butt. End war forever. Love our enemies. Send a kid to camp for the summer. Build a new arena for the local professional sports enterprise. Get a new smartphone and tablet along with a faster internet connection. Buy an electric car. Reduce our exhaling as we emit carbon dioxide.

Most importantly, we must ignore all problems until they magically disappear.

That's right, nobody hates him for who he is, we all hate him because he's rich.

:rolling eyes:

LOL, I was just pointing out that if anyone on this board criticises the rich of their "flavour", they are invariably accused of hating/envying success/wealth...

Personally, I think the bloke would be better off under the rock that he slithered out from.

Originally Posted By: Mixologist

That's right, nobody hates him for who he is, we all hate him because he's rich.

:rolling eyes:

Its not that he has money, its what he does with it publicly.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
There is not a single nice thing that I have to say about that vile, odious creature.

I have a few, but they would get me banned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back