Well, last night I took a little swipe at GM for the disparity is displacement listings for the 3.9L between Chevrolet.com and the GM Powerplants site. See the 4th page of this thread: yesterday's post jabbing at GM. This morning, I noticed that the Chevrolet.com displacement figures for the 3.9L are changed to the same numbers as appear on the GM powerplants site. Wow, that was fast. So much for giant corporate inertia. Well, gotta give credit where credit is due. It was a silly mistake in the first place, but they did correct it very, very quickly. There's only one way that happened: MOLE!!! Whoever you are, welcome. Other members who make a living from GM, caution. . .