Confirmed; Kirkland Motor Oil is Warren/MAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if Nordstrom sells motor oil? That's about the only "high end" retailer in my area.
Dont think so. But based on my girlfriend you can get girl jeans and heels and fancy makeup to your hearts content. I am guessing being a man on the oil forums thats not your deal. Your friends and neighbors and co workers all prayed for this outcome. 😁

H,mmmmm....

did you know that the pipeline terminals allow a LOT (and I do mean a LOT) more contamination than this?!?
A pig is run through the pipes before switching to different products. Then is refined again before entering the tanks at loading terminals. And quality checked every 24 hrs as per Chevron, Phillips 66 and Shell regulations.

Ethanol is trucked in from ships and rail. That never goes through a pipeline.

Serious as a heart attack. Everything from non branded low quality gas to cheap Chinese crap on the shelves, to rotten meat and spoiled produce. There is nothing good about Costco unless emergency shopping as last resort. It's a bulk product provider that encourages hoarding.

I just use my Amazon Prime membership for same or next day delivery when I'm hard up for Warrens cheap Lubrigard/ITASCA oil that Walmart and Costco sell. When I need gas I go to Chevron or Shell and pay a few cents more a gallon in and out in less than 5 minutes. And I can wash my windows and check my oil. Try that at Costco and there will be a riot and assault for holding up the line.
With all do respect you are out of your mind, however you are entitled to your opinion.

If that were true...there wouldn't be transmix.
Transmix normally happens when a station is pumped out due to a cross dump or a few different products are run through a pipe to a dedicated transmix distillation facility. A pig is run trough a pipe to push out residual product in order to pipe in something else with minimal contamination at loading point.

Most all contaminated diesel is driver created. Almost all the time it’s negligence and lazy habits. Chevron has minimized this by having dedicated trucks delivering diesel.

I’ve seen drivers load both gas and diesel on the same vessel in different compartments at the same time. Now you have a hot load well exceeding the allowable ppm of of low flashpoint flammable product in the diesel.

At Chevron El Segundo it got so bad that now if you bring a truck on property that had gas on last it’s a permanent lock out. Reason being it’s a dedicated jet fuel facility.

Oh yeah, in addition to the awful Costco gas & Kirkland oil I put in my car and the spoiled meat and vegetables I eat from Costco, my car is also a rebuild. Somehow, since putting on 27,000 miles since August 2021, it hasn't exploded or fallen apart on me and I haven't died of food poisoning. I'm just some poor working class slob trying to make it by hoping I don't take up too much oxygen since I don't shop at Nordstroms for their bottled water.

Warren oil company makes all the cheap oils available from the low end retailers such as Walmart and Costco. It's not a bad oil if you are changing it often and don't have any issues like overheating or blow a hole in your cases and lose oil.

I personally do not shop at Walmart or Costco unless it's an emergency.
Thank you, this is very informative and we all enjoyed reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back