Computer Hardware sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you speed freaks (mhz/Ghz and graphics, that is) here are a couple of sites to find the latest and the greatest reviews:
sharkey extreme
Tom's Hardware Guide
cheers.gif

I liked the sharky site. I plan to upgrade my CPU when the last version for my motherboard is available and the price drops low enough for me to do it just for the heck of it.

Its currently a 1.9 P4, 512 DDRRAM, 80GB HD, THX sound, blah blah blah...

I wish I had that power! P3 500mhz, 9 gig (
lol.gif
) HD, 256 SDRAM, GeF2 MX400 (just got it last week, cheap, to last me until I get new tower later this year. Older, original TNT card was driving me crazy!
grin.gif
). Good points though: Audigy sound, 19" monitor, cable internet, TDK writer.
Someone out there has GOT to have an older comp. than this. Anyone care to share their old relic's specs?

quote:

Originally posted by Toy4x4:
lol.gif
) HD, 256 SDRAM, GeF2 MX400 (just got it last week, cheap, to last me until I get new tower later this year. Older, original TNT card was driving me crazy!
grin.gif
Someone out there has GOT to have an older comp. than this. Anyone care to share their old relic's specs?

I still have my IBM PS2 Model 30. 8086 processor with 756K memory and 2 megabyte hard drive
burnout.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Toy4x4:
lol.gif
grin.gif

Mine is a Pent 3 550, 192MB Ram, a zip drive, CD Burner 9.6G HD and using it right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back