College pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently accepted into the University of Northwestern in Lima, OH. I will be attending this college in hopings for an associate degree in Automotive and High Performance. I took a tour of the college today and I am very impressed with there facility. Lots of cool, latest diagnostic equipment, diesel and gas engines both general and high performance junk and new. Classes start Aug 22 for the fall quarter and I am very anxious to attend. I was to take pictures and thought I would share some of my favorites. Enjoy,,,,AR
 -

-

-

Now thats cool! I would be knocking down the front doors to get in there. Have a good time. I for one young man want all straight A's (Just Kidding!)

Glad to hear your pumped!

I wish I would have pursued my dreams. Instead, I persued a pay check.

Keep us up to date on how everything goes. It looks like you will learn alot of knowledge that will become useful on this board. Don't hesitate to share that knowledge with all of us.

Good luck and study hard, it will pay off in the end.

Right on A/R!! I thought very hard about going to an automotive school but I'm too far into my accounting degree. Still wish I would have went automotive from the beginning but I ain't got a time machine. Good luck
cheers.gif

Congrats! I'm happy for you!

I went to Ohio Northern Univ (BSEE, '78) just 20 miles from you in Ada, Ohio.

Man, I'm jealous. If I was to do it over again, I'd definitely do something automotive-related as well, so that my job is not just a job but a passion.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone. I am anxious to get in there and make it a lifestyle for me. Even as a kid, just sitting there watching engines turn, I knew what I wanted to do.

SWS- Yep, I know where Ada is. Though I've never had business going there so yea you weren't far from Lima. Also, for everyone else who is going off to college or while in session, I do wish the best of luck in persuing what you want to do,,,AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back