coke or pepsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican Coke is the best.
Red Rock Cola if you can find it is great.
Boylan's Cane Cola is pretty good as well.
Jones Cola is so inconsistent I rarely buy it, often seems flat as heck....like a Pepsi...LOL

Say no to HFCS in anything!

Last edited:
I quit both many years ago. Soda pop is IMHO the #1 health destroyer of all foods;

causes weight gain >
which leads to obesity >
which leads to inactivity >
which leads to heart disease and other life threatening diseases, and a short lifespan.

Carbs that are not burned off in activity will in most cases be put on as body fat.

Coke, Pepsi, and most soda pop is made of cheap city fluoridated water, HFCS, sugar, chemicals, and food color.

Originally Posted By: Lurch
Coke, Pepsi, and most soda pop is made of cheap city fluoridated water, HFCS, sugar, chemicals, and food color.

Lies!

They definitely don't contain actual sugar.
grin2.gif

Mexican Coke from Costco, with real cane sugar. Tastes like the Coke I remember back in the '70's. Mix it with Jack or Captain Morgan, excellent.

Besides, who ever heard of Jack and Pepsi?

we just found out that the little bodega in my neighborhood sells Mexican Coke AND Mexican Pepsi, in glass bottles! but the Pepsi says it contains either sugar and/or HFCS. the Coke specifies sugar.
they sell a Mexican brand of soda also (not goya) that comes in a lot of flavors and is fantastic!
they have real Mexican tortillas for cheap too.
that's the upside to having lots of Mexicans in the neighborhood!

Pepsi and Coke are now selling a special edition cola with sugar not corn syrup.

Pepsi calls theirs throwback, I forget what coke calls theirs. It may just be a holiday thing however.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Coke Zero. That stuff is manna sent from the heavens.

Agree. Tastes a lot like Coke w/o all the sugar..er...HFCS.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Diet Rite for me. Uses splenda instead of aspartame. Awesome stuff.
Is there a difference between the sweeteners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back