coke or pepsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke, because Pepsi tastes way to sweet. Coke has that nice bite/snap to it, a bit more carby and just right. Pepsi is like Mountain Dew, all sugar no substance!

Well, you do have a point about the sweetness thing. Yesterday, I had a big mac with a coke....

DARN GOOD!

Originally Posted By: Anies
Coke, because Pepsi tastes way to sweet.

8 oz of Coke contain 7 percent more calories than do 8 oz of Pepsi, so Coke contains more sugar than Pepsi. Not all types of sugar are the same sweet, so any arbitrarily perceived difference in sweetness may be due to the type of sugar used. Any soda that contains HCFS has an underlying acrid taste, in my opinion.

Originally Posted By: pickled
When I do have a softdrink (it's getting rarer and rarer) I prefer a coke due to that phosphoric acid kick it has.
I'm trying to cut back to...

Coke by far. Pepsi is discusting,yuck!!!!!! It has that weird metallic aftertaste "wang" to it,kinda like RC Cola.

Last edited:
BUT,the absolute best soda is Dr Pepper :^) All varieties,regular,diet,cherry,cherry vanilla......Mmmmmmm yum! Dr Pepper Jelly Bellies rock too!

Originally Posted By: MarkC
RC is best if you have a Moon Pie handy.

20.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
BUT,the absolute best soda is Dr Pepper :^) All varieties,regular,diet,cherry,cherry vanilla......Mmmmmmm yum! Dr Pepper Jelly Bellies rock too!

UGH!!!!

I hate dr.pepper!

The Best:
image_mountaindewthrowback_can_final1.jpg

Too bad I can't find it anymore. Shortest production run ever! Oh well, my teeth will thank me.

Too lazy to look back through the posts, but where I came from, you could get Sundrop, which is better than Mt. Dew by a long shot, and Cheerwine, which is better than Dr. Pepper.

For some perverse reason, I like Green River, but can't find it very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back