Cleaning difficult carpet stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used this Armor All Oxi-Magic Carpet and Upholstery cleaner to remove a black unidentified stain on my burb's cargo area. It literally melted it away. Awesome. YRMV.

A9768A11-6FF2-48ED-AEC6-1D56B75DF32C.jpeg

I previously used "Get Serious", which disappeared from the market a few years ago. I think it was peroxide based, but it was much more effective than straight peroxide. I miss it, maybe this is worth a try.

Totally agree as I recently used an Armor All spray like that on my daughter's 2016 Corolla seats. In the past they were a PITA to clean as even water would spot them. A light spray of the Armor All cleaner, let it sit 3-4 mins and lightly rub in the fabric direction with a microfiber cloth and the material looks like a new car now. We have tried numerous upholstery cleaners over the last few years and nothing came close to cleaning like this stuff and it leaves no spotting, uneven color, etc.

I like Mean Green cleaner from DG. $2 for 40 oz. Hit it with a nylon brush and mop up with Terry cloth rags. Cheap/effective.

Originally Posted by dwcopple
Folex is great too

X100

Once you use Folex a couple times, you'll hate that you didn't find it sooner.

I will give it a try . I have a few stains from different sources ranging from dirt, coffee to insect repellant .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back