Clean 1993 Crown Vic value?

You don't like the french bordello look? 😂
It is very interesting to see the styling of prior eras. Apparently 2 colors was too much to ask. Red with a different trim, maybe 75% to 25% ratio or 50/50 would look nice. But red dash, seats, doors, floor, steering wheel, etc. is just overwhelming.

I've seen factory cars that the entire car is the same color, like a light blue car with every stitch in the interior being blue. It's just simply too much of a single color!

nwjones18

Thanks all. I was thinking $2500-3000 myself and that seems to be the general consensus. The main reason its stuck around as long as it has is its a reliable car and not worth much, but we have an abundance of spare cars at this point.. I also knew this car would be right up BITOG's alley.. haha

nwjones18

It is very interesting to see the styling of prior eras. Apparently 2 colors was too much to ask. Red with a different trim, maybe 75% to 25% ratio or 50/50 would look nice. But red dash, seats, doors, floor, steering wheel, etc. is just overwhelming.

I've seen factory cars that the entire car is the same color, like a light blue car with every stitch in the interior being blue. It's just simply too much of a single color!
You would have liked the 94 crown vic we had.. Exactly as you describe 100% light blue inside and out. This interior may look a little pink in the picture but believe me it is 100% burgundy in there.

Nick1994

$50 Site Donor
Thanks all. I was thinking $2500-3000 myself and that seems to be the general consensus. The main reason its stuck around as long as it has is its a reliable car and not worth much, but we have an abundance of spare cars at this point.. I also knew this car would be right up BITOG's alley.. haha
Cue @Miller88....

I spent a lot of time trying to find one with no rust. It seems that these cars in NY are getting like Cherokees - a rust free example in any sort of driveable condition is $4000 minimum.