Clark Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on local news here in Georgia. I listen to him every once in a while on the radio too.

But I remember one time he was telling a story that he found out that by keeping your laptop and other accessories plugged into the car while it is not running, will drain your battery. He sounded genuinely surprised too. lol

He's on HLN, the old Head Line News channel around noon time (eastern).
He makes a lot of sense most of the time.
He's not mechanical at all.

As an aside: those transformers that charge your phones, cells, and laptops use electricity even if not hooked to the devise they are used for.

He is practically an institution here in Atlanta. Self made millionaire. Background in travel agency business. More of a consumer advocate offering tips to avoid scams and rip offs. Not as strong with investment advice, ala Bob Brinker or many others.

Big technophiles, early tech adopter, loves any new tech idea that could save a lot of money such as VOIP telecom.

Very involved in community and other civic affairs (Habitat for Humanity, etc). Seems interested in running for public office one day, although that may be driven by his fans more than anything.

Quite self-effacing, not egocentric at all, passionate about issues but willing to admit when he's wrong and will change his mind if shown otherwise. Great at communicating with regular ol' folks who genuinely need help and advice.

Originally Posted By: o2man98
I have listened to his radio show for a number of years now.

I listen to that other guy on WSB..... Neal Boortz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back