Citigroup....American tax payers = Falcon 7X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citigroup would like to thank the American tax payers for there 45 billion dollar bailout package. By purchasing a 50 million dollar Dassault Falcon 7X French made business jet.

I guess they are trying to follow in GE footsteps. Who after receiving 140 Billion dollars in bailout money from the American tax payers. Turned around and ordered five new Chinese's made jets, as the launch customer for China Aerospace industry.
mad.gif

I work for Citigroup. I just wish that much like Chuck Prince (our last CEO) I was in a senior position and when I totally messed up the company they paid me 126 million to leave.

Originally Posted By: SuperDave456
I work for Citigroup. I just wish that much like Chuck Prince (our last CEO) I was in a senior position and when I totally messed up the company they paid me 126 million to leave.

I could be bought if they invited me to sit on (cue dramatic music) The League of Distinguished Gentlemen (fade dramatic music)

$125M would come in handy right about now.

Originally Posted By: SuperDave456
I could bankrupt a corp. as good as the best. I would take the parachute with pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back