Citgo Supergard Ultralife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragboat
When are you going to try the Citgo? All i can get is the regular Citgo. I don't see any high mileage or blend in MN.

Hey! Actually I bought 4 quarts about 2 weeks ago and put in the Daughters car so to make a interval and see how it does just for fun. I had light 5/30 in the motor for winter and thought well the worst is over and the oil will look as good as it is going to through analysis then Bamb! Someone left the door open up North and I mean there has been some cold starts on this oil guarantee!
smile.gif
She drives like the typical teenager,,up to 8 or so starts a day I'm guessing. about 3 months or so we will see how the 10/30 PAO Blend does. If anyone can give a oil the acid test she can. A Oil Company should hire her to test oils in the real world
EDIT:
Ooops my bad. It was the Mystik " made by Citgo" 10/30 SX-8 Synthetic PAO Blend. It uses newer base stocks and is a SH oil,,guess I will run it more than 3 months.Get my 1.89 per quart use out of it
smile.gif

[ February 26, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: dragboat ]

I left the door open here in MN. We had -0f last week for highs. Now it is a balmy 20f. My wife drives the same way. About 5-8 starts per day, with about 1-2 miles in between stops. The Citgo has a very high flash point. This should be good.

I'm curious to see a virgin oil analysis on that new Citgo oil also. Maybe they will offer some nice rebates on it too. I've got about 2000 miles before I use up a case (3 oil changes worth) of 5w30 Citgo SuperGard. I found it for $9.80 plus tax and with a $4.80 mail in rebate.

So Jon you were the one huh? On purpose or by accident?
smile.gif

You know on topic of HM oils they all have the 75k mark on them. I don't think my cars are hi-milaege at 75k and wonder if they are refering to those that follow their owners manuals to a T ?
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back