Citgo motor oils in NJ Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
shop rite has the regular and the synthetic versions... often on sale.

Dollar tree stores around tend to carry all grades of regular dino.

JMH

well i went to dollar tree in Piscataway..and they have none. In a couple of weeks i am moving back to queens, NY...i wonder if any store there will have it.

Check your Meijer stores for their house brand (Auto-Trend). If the Auto-Trend bottle is the same as your old Citgo bottles, then the Meijer oil is Citgo.

T7, has there been any UOA/VOA that support Auto-Trend being Citgo stuff? In other words, how would one know if the Auto-Trend High Mileage Synthetic really is Citgo Supergard Synthetic or that Auto-Trend High-Mileage really is Citgo Supergard UltraLife? Thanks.

T7, has there been any UOA/VOA that support Auto-Trend being Citgo stuff? In other words, how would one know if the Auto-Trend High Mileage Synthetic really is Citgo Supergard Synthetic or that Auto-Trend High-Mileage really is Citgo Supergard UltraLife? Thanks.

Was confimed a while back by Citgo when the questioned was raised. It does not apply to the entire country however. Since no VOAs from Citgo synthetic or high mileage are here at BITOG, it's hard to say/prove they're both ingredient-identical.

Thanks 777, is it then safe to assume (despite the difference in names) that:

Auto-Trend High-Mileage Synthetic = Citgo Supergard Synthetic
Auto-Trend High-Mileage = Supergard UltraLife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back