circle k gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Circle K gas stations where you live?The ones near me have Circle k-Ammoco-B.P-Shell logos on their sings.

Lots of Circle K's in St. Louis. AFAIK, they're all Shell stations. I think the Shell oil corporation is in the process of selling all its U.S. gas stations and convenience stores to other companies. Like ExxonMobil, Shell wants to get out of that part of the business.

Before Circle K bought the stations/convenience stores from Shell, the stations/stores were known as CFM ("Convenience Food Mart" by Shell).

The Circle K's I've seen compete vigorously with QuikTrip ("QT") when it comes to price. I visit both. Wow, Quik Trip sure does offer a great convenience store "experience." Nice bathrooms and lots of hot, fresh-cooking foods. Nobody does it like QT.

Like Circle K's Shell, QuikTrip gas is also TopTier-certified.

Speaking of QuikTrip, what do you all think of the quality of their gasoline? Does your car run well with it?

Last edited:
QuikTrip (QT) has been good by me, I use their gas as much as I use Shell or Chevron (my three preferred brands differentiated on price) from locations from St. Louis to Dallas.

Resurrecting an old thread. Does anybody know if Circle K is the same thing as Shell gas? A new one just opened up near me and they are advertising Shell credit cards.

The short answer is it depends on where you are located and the specific location. Circle K sells gas under many different brands. Sounds like that particular location sells Shell branded gas.

Ok thanks. I've seen many Circle Ks over the years but they have always had an explicit tall gas brand sign with the Circle K sign only on the building. This particular one only has a tall Circle K sign with no gas brand sign to be found anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back