Chomp SMS

Recently purchased an unlocked LG k31, not normally something I would care about however this device uses messages by google instead of a generic sms app. I was searching the android market for sms apps anyone ever heard of or use chomp sms, should i just stick with messages by google?

On Android, there are endless choices for SMS, MMS, etc. I've used Chomp in the past myself as well as Textra, Handcent, and others.

I didn't realize phone manufacturers used these 3rd-party ones as their defaults though.

On Android, there are endless choices for SMS, MMS, etc. I've used Chomp in the past myself as well as Textra, Handcent, and others.

I didn't realize phone manufacturers used these 3rd-party ones as their defaults though.
i didn't either. guess these are lessons learned when you're forced to upgrade off 3g networks and cheap out purchasing a budget unlocked device to gain access to VOLTE 4G networks

did you get this phone new?
I thought about that after my post above. Wondering if it's used or refurbished and after resetting/reinstalling Android, someone installed a few apps.

Phone was brand new sealed box from bestbuy. Its nothing more than a $40 tracfone I overpaid for. I just have the choice of GSM or cdma.. tracfone model locked to Verizon cdma.

also disappointed shortly after i purchased the phone i find out LG is ditching the phone biz and yet it has android 10 i probably wont see any future software updates. i may stick the phone on craigslist. (n)

i moved around wireless carriers like i changed my underwear the past few months. i was so happy on red pocket with my iphone 4s.

i am on tracfone byod sim kit
your phone on amazon is 40$ they also have other options available
the moto g7 optimo for $79 is one of them

you can use any tracfone, total wireless, or straight talk cdma phone.

They are all one company basically. I am on total wireless but the data goes phone> verzion tower> tracfone.

locked phone just means you need to stick with them for a year (one of those 3 companies)
then you can unlock for free.

your phone on amazon is 40$ they also have other options available
the moto g7 optimo for $79 is one of them

you can use any tracfone, total wireless, or straight talk cdma phone.

They are all one company basically. I am on total wireless but the data goes phone> verzion tower> tracfone.

locked phone just means you need to stick with them for a year (one of those 3 companies)
then you can unlock for free.
thank you

I think you need to reinstall the entire system for this phone in order to have the regular phone app, and I met this problem with my old LG k31 model after the update.

I think you need to reinstall the entire system for this phone in order to have the regular phone app, and I met this problem with my old LG k31 model after the update.
Every time I was sending the SMS to my customers, the phone was sending a notification to them via outlook mail, so I was forced to use the disposable phone number service to send SMS and MMS messages. If you solved the problem another way, please let me know, Dennywires. Thank you for your reply in advance!

Back