Chinese weather warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Sometimes it's hard to get the simplest of things through to you.
13.gif

No, MarkC likes to pretend he's talking down to people. Kinda gets him as far as Al Gore, but without the money. I find it silly and rather pretentious, without the wit and humor of mori.

Let's see, who first assumed someone didn't get their gist?
If you feel talked down to, it's only some personal insecurity on your part, not reality.
A good example is your reference to the "ten year old person's" definition of weather vs.climate, which was no such thing, but actually came from NASA. Just because something is presented in simple terms doesn't mean it's condescending.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Sometimes it's hard to get the simplest of things through to you.
13.gif

No, MarkC likes to pretend he's talking down to people. Kinda gets him as far as Al Gore, but without the money. I find it silly and rather pretentious, without the wit and humor of mori.

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

01.gif

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Wait a minute, I thought human activity couldn't affect the weather.

I responded to you in the first place because you wrote this! If you wrote "climate".....well there you go.

Thank you sprintman. You actually summed it up nicely. Nothing new, man can do some things to affect the weather. Don't think anyone said this wouldn't happen....although the outcome is not always so predictable.

Why did you even need to give a definition when responding to me? That just seems odd, at best, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back