Chinese Carry-out

'BEWARE'
‼️

I ordered Chinese locally (wont name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving back home heard the bags rustling and moving'I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out I was driving at the time so I pulled over I leaned forward picked the bag up put it on the passenger seat and there it was again more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef! I thought its got to be a rat or mouse or something so I carefully pulled the bag down....And there it was A PEEKING DUCK!!!!
👀
👁
👀

'BEWARE'
‼️

I ordered Chinese locally (wont name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving back home heard the bags rustling and moving'I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out I was driving at the time so I pulled over I leaned forward picked the bag up put it on the passenger seat and there it was again more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef! I thought its got to be a rat or mouse or something so I carefully pulled the bag down....And there it was A PEEKING DUCK!!!!
👀
👁
👀
Be careful they’ll ban you on here for talk like that.

Back