Chevy Express brakes at 84k

This is on a 28ft RV that weights around 12k according to the scale 5 years ago. Has 84k on the ODO, we bought it at 26k so pretty sure they're the factories. The rotors were actually quite a bit thinner than the replacements.. the ceramic pads wore them down faster than the pads. I relube and flush the brake fluid every year and half, sometimes sooner. Hardly any wear at all almost a waste but I'm not chancing another grade greater than 6% on ceramic pads. Wagner rotors and SD semi-metallic pads went back on.

brake1.JPG

brake2.JPG

Hmm think I've got a problem somewhere.. doesn't pull and drives great. Alignment will get done shortly.
tire1.JPG

wowza that is some really bad tread wear

I'd be looking for alignment, bent or worn front end/suspension,

Wow, that's really good. Although RV's are destined for the highway and not stop and go traffic like a normal car. Still impressive.
True most of the miles have been highway but it has had some city driving during rush hour.. Minneapolis, Atlanta, Detroit and a few others but nothing like a normal vehicle would see. I think the first owner towed a pretty big boat with it also.

wowza that is some really bad tread wear

I'd be looking for alignment, bent or worn front end/suspension,
The front seems tight still but I need to check further with a helper tomorrow. Through Idaho and Nebraska basically the steering wheel was basically turned half way through the entire states, the wind wasn't friendly. I'm sure that didn't help.

The front seems tight still but I need to check further with a helper tomorrow. Through Idaho and Nebraska basically the steering wheel was basically turned half way through the entire states, the wind wasn't friendly. I'm sure that didn't help.
When you’ve gotten alignments, did you have it weighed down like it would be on a trip? Factor in passengers too.

Here's the back pads, same amount of wear. Just noticed the crack in the pic.. Checked all the pads and every pad has cracks including the fronts. Heat or old age? No wonder they went wild when they got hot.

Attachments

• 58CFD2C5-ECFF-4F3B-A253-914D50F16C89.jpeg
    58CFD2C5-ECFF-4F3B-A253-914D50F16C89.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 10
Back