Chevy brought the blazer back

Status
Not open for further replies.

What say you?
All I saw so far on it is two models- premiere and RS. I only saw one engine listed 3.6 v6. 20” and 21” wheel options as well. I was excited to see Blazer but then let down by it being just another space ship suv.

Last edited:
I hate GM. First they had GMC make crossovers now this.
I wish they would have had the guts to make a 2dr truck suv like the GMT400 2 door Blazer. With the 6.5? That thing was a beast!

Originally Posted By: maxdustington
I wish they would have had the guts to make a 2dr truck suv like the GMT400 2 door Blazer. With the 6.5? That thing was a beast!

Yea when I saw Blazer I was hoping for the 2 door full-size type. Major letdown

Looks like they simply took a mazda cx-5 and put a lexus grill on it, then called it a day.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Looks like the coming Bronco will win this Ford/Chevy round.
I think you’re right

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Looks like they simply took a mazda cx-5 and put a lexus grill on it, then called it a day.
Nailed it!

Originally Posted By: WiskyBadger
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Looks like the coming Bronco will win this Ford/Chevy round.
I think you’re right

Agreed! Probably completely different segments but I want Bronco a new lot more than that thing. (Not that I think it's terrible, just looks like every other crossover)

When I first saw the pics I said to my self that they copied the CX5 except for the grill.

They should've just sold the Brazilian TrailBlazer over here

cht5.jpg

Wish it was RWD and available in a 2 door, otherwise looks pretty slick. I'd consider it. Thrilled they're offering real engines and not some 0.2 liter turbo.

Another "millenial-oriented" which is actually just a name to throw in another crossover. They should focus what-millenials-really-want which is a 2-door manual transmission v8 beast.

Originally Posted By: WiskyBadger
Originally Posted By: maxdustington

Yea when I saw Blazer I was hoping for the 2 door full-size type. Major letdown

I don't think there would be a market for a 2dr sadly. The old Blazers and Broncos were basically a regular cab pickup with a cap. 4dr suvs make that design a little dated and impractical.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
I’m also not a fan of those foglight cutouts.

+1 a bump on the corner in the grocery store will be more than a little paint. You'll need a whole light assembly.

Yuck. Looks like a Camry stretched in odd ways.

I was hoping to essentially see a swb 4x4 1500 Silverado with a set of rear seats and a cargo bay in back.

my brother said Explorer, Lexus, CRV, and CX5 smashed together lol

Not a fan of the silver one, but I really like the RS model....

And the good ol' days are dead folks, like the 2 door Blazer...pretty sure people today couldn'r handle the old stuff anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back