Chevron Supreme

You don't see it because it's a slow seller. The company is known for their fine dino oils. The synthetic formulation is quite different. The same goes for Havoline synthetic. Some stores in Michigan were discontinuing Havoline Synthetic for $1.00-$1.50 quart.

Bill in Utah

Staff member
Why buy Chevron Syn when you can get Normal Chevron for 49 cents a quart. [Big Grin] You'll never beat that deal. Period. [SPAZ!] Take care, Bill [Coffee]

It is available in bulk for commercial fleets. My guess is that Chevron has decided the economics don't justify selling it to the consumer market.

I tell you what guys, I'm all kinds of impressed with the Chevron Supreme 10w-30 in my little Buick. A nice smooth quiet idle and excellent throttle response; couldn't ask for more. What I'm thinking of doing on my next OCI is: (since Chevron blend is scarce) is mixing my own blend of 50/50 Chevron synthetic with Chevron Supreme. [Big Grin] P.S. They got Chevron high milage out here too. [Big Grin]

Chevron Supreme conventional's excellent oil. I used either it or its corporate companion product, Havoline conventional, in the 10W-30 flavor in my Hyundai V6 over the past 3+ years I've owned the car. No regrets. The one exception was my previous oil change - found several bottles and partial bottles of various brands dating all the way back to SH, dumped 'em in, and screwed on a SuperTech oil filter. Even that UOA came out fine...