chevron supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Chevron station?
dunno.gif

Sorry I can't answer
dunno.gif
In Pa. its difficult to find the Chevron anywhere (Walmart, KMart, Advance, etc). If you are into a 40 wt-Delo 400 may be pretty close.

Try to find some new stock Havoline with 'Chevron/Texaco' printed on the bottom of the back label. This oil has specs nearly identical to Chevron Supreme.

quote:

Originally posted by mikemc:
Try to find some new stock Havoline with 'Chevron/Texaco' printed on the bottom of the back label. This oil has specs nearly identical to Chevron Supreme.

The material safety data sheets are identical for the two "brands", word for word.

Bostontim, if there are Checker Auto Parts Stores in your area, that is where I found Chevron Supreme.

BT,

I just followed up on Mystic's suggestion, expanding the search to include Schucks and Kragen which are, with Checker, all part of one big happy family. Unfortunately, there are none of these stores in Mass. So a Chevron dealer would be your sure thing, but certainly not the cheapest way to get the oil.

BostonTim, in the greater Albany, NY area a few hours west of you, the only place to find Chevron Supreme is Walmart ... and the stocking in each store is hit-or-miss.
dunno.gif

--- Bror Jace

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
How about a Chevron station?
dunno.gif

Thats where I had to get mine. Not too bad @ $1.59/qt. but I'm sure that if the Wally World, Targee', or the others had it, it'd probably be cheaper. BTW, if anyone knowss of a place in the Northern VA/DC Metro area to get it, please let me know.

I will tell you one thing-in my opinion Chevron Supreme, if you can get it, is a great motor oil. My car ran great with it-then I went to part synthetics and sythetics. The VOAs and UOAs that people at this web site have done on Chevron Supreme look great.

I also like Chevron gasoline, but there are no Chevron stations that I am aware of in my local area. My car seems to run better with Chevron gasoline. I use the Chevron injector cleaner occasionally when I can get it on sale.

Chevron motor oil, along with Auto-RX, was a product I discovered at this web site.

Oh, you guys who are serious about getting a hold of Chevron products might also visit their corporate website and see if you can find a distributor in your area. You might have to buy by the case load, etc ... but if you really want the stuff that's probably your best bet.

--- Bror Jace

All the Wal-Marts here in Conneticut have it, unless it is sold out. I did also see it in Nashua Wal-Mart last fall...no sales tax.

You can get Chevron lubes, including ATF, from LF Powers in Waterbury, CT. Put this name into a www and see their site...

Chevron Supreme is available at my local NH Wal*Mart. I had to really search for it as they usually are out of stock and when in stock only have one facing each of 5W-30, 10W-30, and 10W-40. Price is $1.08/QT. No Chevron at the Concord Target though others have it available in their area Targets.

Wal*Mart will order stocked oil by the case for you if you request it. I bought a case of Delvac 1300 as a going away gift for a co-worker. Took a couple of days to get the oil from the warehouse.

"You can get Chevron lubes, including ATF, from LF Powers in Waterbury, CT."

Waterbury Connecticut?? You mean something good comes out of Waterbury, CT??
shocked.gif
gr_eek2.gif
spaz.gif

Oh wait, I was born in Waterbury, CT.
wink.gif

--- Bror Jace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back