Chevron Supreme back at Walmart

Supreme is back and in new labeling. It now says synthetic blend and is API SP. hard to beat for $12.42

Attachments

• 51423EE2-BCB1-46B3-A065-AA11C401E93E.jpeg
    51423EE2-BCB1-46B3-A065-AA11C401E93E.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 320
This is a great oil , I just ordered a case of it last week. I use it in my Tacoma and the wifes Cobalt. It’s hard to beat for a sub $20 oil change with filter. There was a VOA on here somewhere that showed it had a nice add pack as well.

These results came from 4K hard miles of police that cost me $14.20 to service with this mix of Supreme and a Champ filter.
Ah ok, that's good. I was just wondering what separates this from similar products. I mean, there are so many "good oils" out there so when one is mentioned, there should be some questioning going on. Why should Oil A be chosen vs Oil B, for instance. Or maybe it doesn't matter since Oil A and Oil B are both fine?

It seems like a nice product, thanks for the info.

Supreme is back and in new labeling. It now says synthetic blend and is API SP. hard to beat for $12.42

This is one of the best non rebate coupon deals out there.

I will seriously consider the Walmart Chevron Supreme 5W20 5 quart jug deal and a short OCI as my High Mileage oil plan.

Well, I need to check the several WMs near me. I haven't seen any Chevron there in a long time.

Well, I need to check the several WMs near me. I haven't seen any Chevron there in a long time.
I’ve never seen it in store I’ve only been able to find it online but shipping is free so not a problem for me. I would rather be able to get it off the shelf but I just order a case and be done for a while. Maybe some Walmart’s carry it in stock but not in my local.

I agree this is a great oil but it is a semi-synthetic and I'd pay a dollar more for Supertech Full Synthetic

Cool never knew they sold Chevron. I don’t buy online a whole lot so I haven’t looked online either. Never personally used the oil but it is good to know where it’s sold in case someone ask me. Never seen this at the parts stores either.

Back