CHEVRON DELO 5W-40 VS ROTELLA T6 5W-40 VS MOBIL1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI EVERYONE. BETWEEN THOSE 3 MOTOR OILS I WILL CHOOSE TO RUN DELO 5W-40 FULL SYNTH IN MY HONDA CIVIC LX WITH 28OK. MOBIL 1 HM 10W-40 IS GREAT OIL ,BUT PRICE IS LITTLE HIGH. IS GOT HIGH FLASH POINT. ROTELLA IS BETTER CHOICE BECAUSE IS CHEAPER, AND DELO 5W-40 HAVE HIGHER FLASH POINT THAN ROTELLA T6. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY DECISION?

Originally Posted By: max45
HI EVERYONE. BETWEEN THOSE 3 MOTOR OILS I WILL CHOOSE TO RUN DELO 5W-40 FULL SYNTH IN MY HONDA CIVIC LX WITH 28OK. MOBIL 1 HM 10W-40 IS GREAT OIL ,BUT PRICE IS LITTLE HIGH. IS GOT HIGH FLASH POINT. ROTELLA IS BETTER CHOICE BECAUSE IS CHEAPER, AND DELO 5W-40 HAVE HIGHER FLASH POINT THAN ROTELLA T6. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY DECISION?

COOL.
THEY ALL HAVE GOOD ADDITIVE PACKAGES AND ARE HDEO WHICH WILL BE MORE THAN STOUT ENOUGH FOR YOUR ENGINE. T6 IS ACTUALLY MORE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE IT IS SOLD IN 4QT JUGS, $21/4QTS VS $25/5QTS, VERY CLOSE TO THE SAME PRICE. DELO IS $19/ 4QTS HERE.

Stop typing in caps.

I'd run a 10w-30 myself.

There is only a few dollar difference. All are good oils. M1 may have an edge if you have weepy gaskets.

If your car isn't worth much then use the cheapest oil. If your engine isn't sound enough for the best oils then go with the cheapest oil.

we had a honda once or twice, If I remember right, aren't Hondas 5w20????????? We never lost an engine using the factory fill recommended oil on our macho 4 cylinders, 2002 a 2005. PS, x wife bought those, not me. just saying.. but since then, she has bought a f150 2010 v8,,runs a lot better, she got smarter, yea.

Don't confuse the gallon jugs with the 5qt jugs at walmart. I suspect you are if your saying T6 is cheaper than M1 HM.

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
Why the ALL CAPS typing? Are we yelling????
I sometimes use caps, that yelling thing is old fashion hype started by some nitwit,,I like caps because I can see better imho..............who makes up the internet rules , I don't know.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
I sometimes use caps, that yelling thing is old fashion hype started by some nitwit,,I like caps because I can see better imho..............who makes up the internet rules , I don't know.

It's a well known and established network etiquette (netiquette):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_(technology)

Using all caps just makes it hard to read. If you're finding the font too small, just keep hitting Ctrl+ in your browser until the text is large enough for you to read comfortably.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver

It's a well known and established network etiquette (netiquette):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_(technology)

Using all caps just makes it hard to read. If you're finding the font too small, just keep hitting Ctrl+ in your browser until the text is large enough for you to read comfortably.

Don't throw reason at him QP, it's obvious you are just a "nitwit", I must be too
smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back