Cheeseburger pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked in the door tonight and man the house smelled
Good. My babe made a bisquick cheeseburger pie. Mmmm num num. I don't know why but I think it's been a few years since we last had it. Really good on a cold windy snowy crappy day like today.

I want some. I grew up with a health nut mom and now I'm married to a health nut wife. I never eat anything hearty.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
I want some. I grew up with a health nut mom and now I'm married to a health nut wife. I never eat anything hearty.
Girl food sucks. I would like some meat, potatoes and a side of grease please.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Good. My babe made a bisquick cheeseburger pie. Mmmm num num. I don't know why but I think it's been a few years since we last had it. Really good on a cold windy snowy crappy day like today.

My Mom used to make that for me all the time when I was a kid in the early 80's.

I remember it was made with Bisquick and called "Impossible Cheesebuger Pie" or something to that effect.

Good stuff!

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaDad

My Mom used to make that for me all the time when I was a kid in the early 80's.

I remember it was made with Bisquick and called "Impossible Cheesebuger Pie" or something to that effect.

Good stuff!

I think you are correct . Supposedly a lot of the reviews say that bisquicks recipe turns out bland but she chops up an onion and brows it with the burger. No salt needed but I like black pepper so I did put a few shakes on top.

Ha ha ha. Just google it the pics that come up are all the same. I'm laying here on the couch like a stuck hog. Just chillin in a food coma!

Sounds delicious. I like to plug the leaks in my arteries once in a while.
smile.gif

Yeah no body in my family can seem to make it past 87. I'm sure if they had ate less they could have spent their nineties in a nursing home. Just eat the pie and fast for 3 days to make up for it! Lol

So are you just going to tease us, or is a recipe forthcoming?

I can feel my arteries clogging as I type this, but I want to try it.
20.gif

Last edited:
This looks like a good pig-out meal for my Wife who currently has gestational diabetes and needs to eat protein heavy meals.

Anyone got a recipe?

Just eat the pie and fast for 3 days to make up for it! Lol

I notice you didn't say, Just eat the pie and exercise before or after. Or eat half and add a salad?

There is good food and there is healthy food. I have heard there is good healthy food, but never had any. You can tell me that Kale, blueberry and Walnut salad is good for you, but I have seen how much dressing you put on it to make it eatable.

Not the worst thing for you with 10 carbs per serving and 334 calories. The serving should be a decent size since the recipe yields six servings.

The recipe came off the bisquick web site. And in the reviews there are a hundred different iterations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back