Check your local Wal-Mart !

Status
Not open for further replies.
little off topic here, but it has to do with walmarts 5 qt jugs. The last 2 M1 jugs I have bought have failed to fill up my sump completely. My sump takes 5qts with a filter change, and the last two oil changes were filled to about a 1/2 a quart shy with mobil 1 5 quart jugs. both times I had to go down to the local parts store and buy a single quart to top off the sump. the next jug I buy, I will be measuring out the amount before I dump it in.

Originally Posted By: gwdriver
daman-You are correct. This thread slid off topic faster than OJ's appeal team slid into court. I was just trying to pass on some money saving info. But I guess people need to vent during these hard economic times. And I,like many others,am tired of paying hard earned coin for inferior products.

Yea i hear ya....your fine.

Was at my local Wally's today. Spent a whopping $8. Didn't have the shoelaces I need so there's proof that Walmart doesn't stock EVERYTHING.

Anyway, they had QS in 5 quart jugs for $10.50.
Saw MC 15W-40 for an odd $11.67 per gallon.
No PP deals, no Edge deals,
M1 at $22 a jug, almost every M1 grade imaginable is on the shelves.
QS synths for $2.57 a quart closeout.
Last week I saw QS 30W for $1.00 but they're gone now.

I doubt any of the above oils are made in China with slave labor, inferior materials, and a bottle made of asbestos. Good deals on American made product at America's Most Hated Retailer.

I love the "I hate Wal-Mart, I only shop there for...."

That really cracks me up
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back