"Check this out" response to closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand bob, and appreciate your efforts on this, and most everyone does know that they are a mlm company. I wouldn't have minded the comments as you posted above, but without actual prices as we are not here to hurt anyone, business or personal, and what anyone wants to charge, and what they pay is not what we are here to educate people on. The fact they do incorporate extra charges for the upline payments doesn't mean that the end dealer such as we have here are not willing to give a better deal if possible. Problem is, with amsoils corporate. They set the base prices and up from there it goes, so no need to bust the "retailers" of this business since they too only get the same basics as anyone else. Anyway, too much on a no biggy issue. Again, I appreciate your efforts and ask that instead of just placing prices like that, it left an unknown of why it was there. Could have been taken as an amsoil rep trying to solicit business on the side from where I saw it, but then you had a total different statement you're trying to make but didn't give any reason when you did. That's my point in topics as if the topic has no discussion, it has no place. It just leads to questions as to why. Hope you understand my reasoning as well, and again, appreciate your efforts in informing and educating as well having you on the board.

Bob.

I am not a dealer of anything nor do I own stock in any petrochemical or oil related company.

I made the post to help others cut through the hype and marketing BS. If Amsoil decides to, they could sell their products in the market place and be directly competitive price wise with Mobil. The price of different oils has been discussed on the forum and will continue to so, I felt the info I stumbled upon was important enough to share with others. If I offended anyone that was not intended, my only goal was to educate and inform.

Yes, if you pay the fee to become a preferred customer you can buy Amsoil products at the wholesale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back