Check the General Board Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, nothing keeps the communication's link to heavan as properly lubricated as frequent prayer. Someone needs your help right now.

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:
Gentlemen, nothing keeps the communication's link to heavan as properly lubricated as frequent prayer. Someone needs your help right now.

-------------------------------

I've already seen the post about Bob's health, and just want to say that my thoughts are with Bob and his family...hope and wish he gets well soon.

This is a great site, and I enjoy it every day; Thanks to Bob for founding this site.

I had a heart attack in August that threw me for a loop...still don't feel 100%...With to-days health care stuff Bob should be back in no time...might be kinda off from his normal self,that takes time...God speed to him.

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

I live and work in the greater Jacksonville metro area. I wouldn't mind at all visiting him in the hospital and saying Hi. In fact, I've got a bit of time this afternoon I could do just that. Do you know what hospital he's in?

Also, what's Bob's last name? Walking into the reception area and asking for "Bob the oil guy" is probably going to get me introduced to the guy changing the fat in frier at the hospital commisary's kitchen.

I remember that when I've been hospitalized, visits meant a lot more than calls, cards, or flowers.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,
- Arved

I don't even know Bob, but I like the guy.
cheers.gif
Best wishes.

I hope somebody can get him a laptop or something. Must get real boring in those hospital rooms, just lying in bed hoping to get out soon. If he had a computer, at least he could communicate with us a mess around on the net. It would cut the boredom down considerably.

I also live in Jacksonville. I've been purchasing my lubrication supplies from Bob for some time. I find him a great guy to do business with. He is very open and never slandered the products of others in my presence. I do most sincerely pray that the Almighty will help him through this one. I also intend to visit him when he gets to a point he can have visitors.
Frank E. Nipper

I don't know Bob, never really talked to him other than some brief questions about Schaeffer's. I do know that I would still be ignorant if it wasn't for this great site that Bob has built with the help of many others.

It is kinda funny that most of us only know him as "Bob is the oil guy". What a nickname! If Bob's doctor is a knowlegdable in his job as Bob is about oil, Bob will be back in no time.

I just now returned to town and just now found out that something happened to Bob. I hope he gets better. I don't know any details. He founded a great web site.

It's sad to hear.
frown.gif

May God be w/ Bob and his family in this time of need.

You have my prayer.

....For Bob....
When you get well and read this, myself and the rest of the "BITOG" members, want to thank you for all you have done for this site, and the oil community.
Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

God Speed

JP

I've spoken with Bob Winters on the phone many times and he's one of the funniest and most down to earth guys out there. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help people out, and I know he's going to fight hard to get back into health again.

I wish you a speedy recovery my friend!

I put at least a quart a day into lubricating that communication link. Its one case where I don't mind the oil consumption.

Godspeed to Bob and may his family be watched over in this time of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back