Cheat Sheet - Neat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother sent me this and I thought it was kinda neat so I thought I would post it here...

rwhdj.jpg

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Very neat stuff there. I have some friends studying for an A+ that could use that.
Perfect!
thumbsup2.gif

I remember upgrading my RAM from 512K to 1Meg using DIPPs. I think it cost me about $500.

I think I need a shot of Geritol about now.....

Very neat stuff there. I have some friends studying for an A+ that could use that.

Help me out here. There is some type of certification test where the test taker is provided with the above diagram (or something similar) and they are supposed to identify the specific connector/connection/port, etc.?

Why not just keep that sheet with you and use it in whatever computer endeavor you are dealing with, as opposed to memorizing way too many gigabytes of mindless information?

Originally Posted By: dkryan

Help me out here. There is some type of certification test where the test taker is provided with the above diagram (or something similar) and they are supposed to identify the specific connector/connection/port, etc.?

Why not just keep that sheet with you and use it in whatever computer endeavor you are dealing with, as opposed to memorizing way too many gigabytes of mindless information?

No, but you do need to have a general idea of what goes with what and while many people know the look of the ports, they can't always remember the proper name. While the test will likely not ask a person to match pictures with words, there probably will be a question that uses the proper port names. It would be a shame to miss such a question simply because you didn't know what the proper name for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back