Cheapest Priced 5W30 Conventional Motor Oil ?

Although it could be even cheaper to just get the advanced synthetic Supertech (advertised to be good for 20000 miles, or 32000 kilometers) and just run it for double your normal OCI. Assuming you don't have pre-existing heavy oil consumption...

A local Napa sells Cam2 Superpromax 5w30 for around $2.29 a quart in a 12 qt case. It is a semi synthetic but that is a decent price.

Maybe a local Napa may do that in your area.

Our ace hardware has their store branded oil for $1.99 on sale pretty regularly. Not sure if it’s full conventional at 5w30 but pretty sure it is in 10w & up. Give your local ace a shot.

I dont want synthetic oils !
LOL isn't that funny? You ask for low prices on conventional oils and people tell you how to get synthetic oil for cheap. I guess they are just trying to help, but not paying attention to your question...? This is BITOG after all :D
The Supertech conventional classic linked above by Robb. , the label says it is in fact conventional and not a syn blend. Probably your best option.
Castrol classic may be another option for you, but probably not cheaper than the Supertech.

LOL isn't that funny? You ask for low prices on conventional oils and people tell you how to get synthetic oil for cheap. I guess they are just trying to help, but not paying attention to your question...? This is BITOG after all :D
The Supertech conventional classic linked above by Robb. , the label says it is in fact conventional and not a syn blend. Probably your best option.
Castrol classic may be another option for you, but probably not cheaper than the Supertech.
I drive old 1980s Hondas... why would I want synthetic ? its just more prone to leaking !

Are you a chemist ? or you just believe anything people tell you or read ?
No I am not a chemist but I do have a minor in chemistry.

Group III base stocks are chemically similar if not identical in structure to "conventional" oil molecules. That's not what makes that type of synthetic better than a conventional.

No I am not a chemist but I do have a minor in chemistry.

Group III base stocks are chemically similar if not identical in structure to "conventional" oil molecules. That's not what makes that type of synthetic better than a conventional.
The only advantage to synthetic oils is that they work better in extreme temps...and have alot more additives to achieve this... hence the cost differences... conventional and synthetic both get dirty at the same time...

Back