Cheapest PEA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bogo + 25% is pretty hot..
thanks for the code HJS2BX

also works on 12oz bottles if you prefer that size.

unfortunately AAP website went down for maintence while I was checking out.

Originally Posted by AC1DD

I've checked patents for gasoline detergents and don't see anything recent that would equate to PEA, the only thing I can think of is that since they legally don't have to
list the ingredient since it is a proprietary chemical they don't have to tell you the percentage of it. Still puzzled since Chevron is a pretty trustworthy company in general but this makes me wary of Techron in bottles now. I'll go with the competitors that advertise the PEA and amount on the product itself.

Nobody advertises how much PEA is in their product they all give convoluted ranges I think the Gumout SDS for most of the Regain products say something like 10-30%. Since PEA is the most important ingredient and anyone can sell a PEA cleaner they're allowed to hide the exact amount they use as a trade secret.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by blufeb95
Originally Posted by AC1DD

I've checked patents for gasoline detergents and don't see anything recent that would equate to PEA, the only thing I can think of is that since they legally don't have to
list the ingredient since it is a proprietary chemical they don't have to tell you the percentage of it. Still puzzled since Chevron is a pretty trustworthy company in general but this makes me wary of Techron in bottles now. I'll go with the competitors that advertise the PEA and amount on the product itself.

Nobody advertises how much PEA is in their product they all give convoluted ranges I think the Gumout SDS for most of the Regain products say something like 10-30%. Since PEA is the most important ingredient and anyone can sell a PEA cleaner they're allowed to hide the exact amount they use as a trade secret.

At one point around 2007 If you searched the Gumout Regane Complete MSDS it actually would tell you exactly 30% PEA.

Thanks I stand corrected. I just bought 6 of the 20 ounce Techron for $31.48 including free shipping.

Just ignore the usual Lucas bashing, Deep Clean contains same percentage of PEA listed for Regane. I have used the Lucas product repeatedly. It works great.

A safety data sheet is just that, it's for hazmat responders not for consumers or for a company's competitors.

Originally Posted by wdn
Just ignore the usual Lucas bashing, Deep Clean contains same percentage of PEA listed for Regane. I have used the Lucas product repeatedly. It works great.

A safety data sheet is just that, it's for hazmat responders not for consumers or for a company's competitors.

Lucas has some junk products maybe you found one that isnt.
Their gear oil and oil additives are not very good.

Ordered 8x 12oz bottles more handy size for my vehicles.. also stacked it with the 10% cashback chase freedom offer
and shipped to my door

PRODUCT TOTAL $71.92
TOTAL SAVINGS -$44.95
SHIPPING $0.00
TAX $1.82
ORDER TOTAL $28.79
-10%
so 25.91 = $3.24 per bottle

Last edited:
Originally Posted by blufeb95
Right now at Advance Auto you can get 20oz bottles of Techron Buy one Get one, and you can stack a 25% promo code on top of that, I found a code HJS2BX, so for $10.50 you can get two 20oz bottles of Techron, that's the most PEA you're gonna get that cheap.

good to know...every time I try to use a discount code, the response is that the product I'm trying to buy doesn't qualify for additional discounts...admittedly I haven't ever tried it with Chevron/Techron...

Thanks,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back