Changing member name

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to swear-off Pennzoil, Quaker State and Valvoline. Then you take an oath of loyalty to Mobil 1 and GC, fill out a disclaimer and power of attorney form. Then you get tossed into the pit to fight RON AKA and his Group III groupies to the death. Then you can have any name you want
smile.gif

Quote:

You have to swear-off Pennzoil, Quaker State and Valvoline. Then you take an oath of loyalty to Mobil 1 and GC, fill out a disclaimer and power of attorney form. Then you get tossed into the pit to fight RON AKA and his Group III groupies to the death. Then you can have any name you want
smile.gif

Ok sure.

Did you get rid of your Toyota?

As far as I know, the only way to change is to give up your account and create a new one. You will lose your status that way, and everyone will look down at you with disdain
98124507-L.gif

Quote:

Did you get rid of your Toyota?

As far as I know, the only way to change is to give up your account and create a new one. You will lose your status that way, and everyone will look down at you with disdain
98124507-L.gif

No i still have it but i may just create a new account.

Understand.

It would be nice to change the name but I can understand why it's not a good idea to have everyone changing their names all over the place. It would be difficult to keep track of people. I have been on boards before with people that changed their name once a week just for grins. It made it really confusing to know who you were talking to.

We have the name change feature turned off, per the wishes of the site owner, Bio-t. I agree though, everone changing names would get confusing, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back