Champion Brands Lubricants

Good evening fellow Bitog Friends. I am an oil nut myself . The other day I came across Champion High-Tech Lubricants. Never heard of them before. Browsed their website for a while. They have quite the portfolio of goods. I saw a line called Modern Muscle for modern high performance vehicles, the price of Modern Muscle is about $10 per quart. They also have your regular flavor synthetic and semi-synthetic car oils too. Has anyone used or know anybody who has used their products with good results? Do you think their products are any better than the main stream products we get from Wally World or Autozone?

I've seen their Syn Gold somewhere (don't remember where) and their Racing Oil at the Speed Shop. I think they are a blender that primarily does private label stuff.

Thanks Gene. I see you own a couple of Ford vehicles. I've been a Ford man forever. Probably because dad was a mechanic and the owner would let him drive different cars home, Some were pretty cool. How do you like your ecoboosts? I just purchased a 2017 Edge with the twin turbo 2.7. Pick it up Thursday.

I had a '15 2.7EB in a F150. They are a bit different than the transverse version but I found it the most fun drivetrain to drive in the F150. The 3.5 is a bit stronger in long continuous pulls. But the 2.7EB is more responsive and actually faster in shorter runs. It also gets about 10% better mpg.

Back