Champ CAF1849C / CAF1849P Discontinued

Kokopelli34179

$50 site donor 2022
I was informed by RockAuto that the above Cabin Filters are discontinued. I contacted Champ Labs before Thanksgiving, and have not yet had a response. Jegs, Grainger, etc, also list the filter as being discontinued.

I see the STP brand at AZ uses these same Part #...I wonder if they are made by Champ, and if so, are they still being made or will they be discontinued, too?

Why discontinue? 2007-2012 Sentras, 2008-2013 Rogues, and 2014-2015 Rogue Selects are still on the road.

I was going to order some Champ filters for my next order at Rock Auto, but I guess I'll just get Wix, instead.

Might be a supply chain issue. Factory down and out? Blame COVID?
Could very well be. Anything is possible. Would help if Champ Labs would reply to my email; I sent a follow up email, asking again. But so far, nothing.

I understand most offices are operating with as little staffing as possible, and many people are working from home and all.

CAF1849P appears to be back in stock at RA. Previously, they told me it had been discontinued completely by Champ, and was unavailable. The charcoal version still is listed as out of stock. RA had previously told me that it was discontinued, with no further production....

Grainger still lists Champ/LuberFiner CAF1849P as "Product is discontinued."

Last edited:
Back