Cell Phone Privacy---Spooky--Take a Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
27.gif
I have put my tinfoil hat on and taken the battery out of my phones...

Scary world eh?

Need access to the handset to do this.

Same with "old school" bugs where you'd unscrew the mouthpiece on that heavy Bell Labs product.

I hate to prejudge but this happens to cute blondes quite a bit... who probably delegate any technology fixes/decisions to guys they use and throw away.

And wouldn't "bug mode" 1) run the battery flat in a couple hours and 2) incur massive network usage fees?

Quote:
And wouldn't "bug mode" 1) run the battery flat in a couple hours and 2) incur massive network usage fees?

Not for borderline/underlying neurotics that are glued to the thing 24/7 anyway. The stand alone eavesdropping is just when they have cause to pause in senseless chatter.

Now I'd say that it would be wise to turn off your cellphone in a sensitive meeting.

Not to mention that cellphones produce a lot of interference in audio systems. I can tell whenever my cell phone is transmitting and I'm on a corded phone next to it.

but what about with college tests? say you have a friend in the same class as you with the same professor but at a different time. you could go over some of the questions with your professor after the exam to find out the answers. then your friend can listen. hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back