Castrol Spec sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman

Staff member
quote:

Originally posted by Brett Miller:
Does anyone have a link to spec sheet for Castrol?

I have those spec sheets scanned in and can send them to you if you wish. Just let me know what email address you want them sent to.

I contacted Castrol a few months ago and I was sent a PDF with the new tech data for their Syntec synthetic oils. I told them they needed to correct the tremendous number of errors on their new tech data sheet and they never bothered to reply. I contacted them again and they said they would send me an updated and corrected tech data sheet and they never did. They don't have a link on their web site for technical data.

[ December 20, 2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Sin City ]

Patman, do you have the current technical information for Castrol conventional and synthetic oils? The technical data has changed on some of Castrol's API SL oils since the API SL spec was released in 2000 or 2001 (they reformulated a few of their API SL oils). Also as we all know the "German" Syntec 0W-30 is different from the old North American made Syntec 0W-30. The old tech data sheet I have on Syntec is from 2001 and does not list the current 0W-30 or the new ACEA A5 rating on their Syntec 5W-30 and 10W-30 oils.

[ December 20, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Sin City ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back