Castrol power 1, Motul7100, Shell AU4t, and Mobil1 racing 4t's MSDS can expert tell me which the best?

I know all these oil are great but from these data, I just want to understand more;

I know Hydrotreated is basically natural gas oil treated and group3 base synthetic.
PAO polyolefin is pao.

Castrol power1 racing 4t purely group 3 base oil
Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy paraffinic 64742-54-7 ≥75 - ≤90

Shell Advance ultra 4t
Interchangeable low viscosity base oil ( PAO around 1-3% (Polyolefin Amide)
https://www.smithandallan.com/documents/advance 4T Ultra 10w40.PDF

MOtul7100
HYDROTREATED NEUTRAL group 3 25-50% +
HYDROTREATED NEUTRAL group 3 10-25%
I don't see anywhere that is stated Ester except on the bottle or may be very few ester I presume.

MObil1 racing 4t
I don't know what in it.
ALKYL PHENOL Confidential 0.1 - < 1%
but from this site says: is PAO + some little Ester.
https://bestsyntheticoilguide.com/synthetic/motorcycle-oil-review/

So don't know which one is better, but is all made from Hydrotreated group 3 synthetic oil.

Can you guys tell me which one has more PAO?, Ester? especially mobil1 racing 4t that i cannot find anything on its MSDS sheet.
Thank you

I have run motul 7100 & 300V bothe are ester full synthetic. I prefer the 300V (but costs more)
We don't have the Mobil 4t 10w40 here; only the 15w50 both are FS and POA (I believe). From past experience with mobile FS oil in cars & bikes it is my prefered brand.
In the UK, honda uses castrol but I dont't & prefer mobil or motul
No experience of shell bike oil but if the spec is good and is FS, then why not try it out; they have been at it for many years!

Good FS grade oil will all be suitable; the only variation is how they cope with heat and long term use depending on your riding style & environment. Like my motul gear change stays good for longer (4000 miles +)

You might like to also like to look at petronas:)

Amsoil ran a motorcycle oil and shear test, it was no surprise the Amsoil had the best results. However, it's good to know that (at least in the past) Amsoil purchased their base stocks from Mobil.

What was interesting (by memory) in that test is that the Mobil 10W-40 was also very highly rated.

While that test does not prove which one is truly best, it does illustrate that some high end oils perform similarly.

On another note, Mobil 1, MX4t (and the associated 20W-50 V-Twin motorcycle oil) are superb oils, and are very highly regarded for both Motorcycle use and turbocharged race car use, due to their superb qualities under extreme stress.

I have prior experience testing turbocharged automotive engines for a major manufacturer, building turbocharged road race engines, also worked for a major marine engine company and for Mobil Oil in their flight department where I did (just a little) testing on aviation oils and greases.

I've used M1 4T for my previous Yamaha and was always very happy with it. Gearbox was super smooth and I didn't experience any notchiness towards the end of the OCI. I ran it about 4k miles each time and the bike loved it. I did try Rotella T6 once, not as smooth and it did get a bit notchy towards the end of that OCI.

Went back to 4T after that and sold the bike with 12k miles on the odo. Never an ounce of trouble with that motor/gearbox.

I know all these oil are great but from these data, I just want to understand more;

I know Hydrotreated is basically natural gas oil treated and group3 base synthetic.
PAO polyolefin is pao.

Castrol power1 racing 4t purely group 3 base oil
Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy paraffinic 64742-54-7 ≥75 - ≤90

Shell Advance ultra 4t
Interchangeable low viscosity base oil ( PAO around 1-3% (Polyolefin Amide)
https://www.smithandallan.com/documents/advance 4T Ultra 10w40.PDF

MOtul7100
HYDROTREATED NEUTRAL group 3 25-50% +
HYDROTREATED NEUTRAL group 3 10-25%
I don't see anywhere that is stated Ester except on the bottle or may be very few ester I presume.

MObil1 racing 4t
I don't know what in it.
ALKYL PHENOL Confidential 0.1 - < 1%
but from this site says: is PAO + some little Ester.
https://bestsyntheticoilguide.com/synthetic/motorcycle-oil-review/

So don't know which one is better, but is all made from Hydrotreated group 3 synthetic oil.

Can you guys tell me which one has more PAO?, Ester? especially mobil1 racing 4t that i cannot find anything on its MSDS sheet.
Thank you
Esters generally do not show on an MSDS as they are not hazardous.

Also, MSDS sheets will show different info depending on the country. US and European usually have the most detail.

But the MSDS is not going to tell you what the base oils are anyway.

Back