Castrol oils spotted at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I thought I'd pass around some info that I came across while at work last night. I work at a Target store, and noticed that there were 6 cases of various Castrol oils in the backroom that apparently had just come in.

There was Castrol GTX $1.99 per quart, and High Mileage and Syntec Blend for $2.49 per quart. Only grades were 5W-30, 10W-30, and 10W-40.

At our store, we have been clearing out the "Car and Driver" brand of oil and I'm hoping that this will be in its place.

Aside from the Castrol, we also carry Mobil 1 5W-30, 10W-30 and the 15W-50 EP for $3.89 per quart and Pennzoil for $1.77. I know the Castrol isn't priced too well, but I thought I'd just pass along this information.

TheJMan19,

TNX for the info...keep your eyes open for anything from Castrol that is...shall we say...exotic.
wink.gif

Our Targets up here are down to three oils. Pennzoil, Mobil 1 and Car and driver oil. They have one true car related aisle with car wash items and oil, then two aisles with cellphone accessories, floor mats and other junk.

-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back