Castrol Edge EURO CAR 5W-30 C3

Bumping this thread just for you. Canadian Tire is having a sale on all the Motomaster OEPLUS oils right now, $35 per jug:)
They seem to have sales on oil more often lately and are more aggressive with sales in general too.
MM oil in gold bottles is good, there is one Euro oil in 0w-30 that's equivalent to QS and PP Euro LX.
I'm good with oil for a little while, have 8 jugs at the moment.

They seem to have sales on oil more often lately and are more aggressive with sales in general too.
MM oil in gold bottles is good, there is one Euro oil in 0w-30 that's equivalent to QS and PP Euro LX.
I'm good with oil for a little while, have 8 jugs at the moment.
I leghump Mobil 1 so I'm good too👍

I just wanna say I'm running QS Euro LX last couple weeks and really like it, over PP or even PUP. Engine was a little noisier at startup first couple days but is quiet now and is sooo very smooth, never been that smooth :)

one think with castrol's 5-30 is every year brings a new jug out in the market, i get confused LL , LL C3 , M ,... and sometimes you see at their psds more than one versions for each one of them in Europe. 5-30 is made in many countries unlike other castrol's oils and that make us suspicious of their originality .

Back