castrol edge 5w30 ore penzoil ultra 5w30

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know there is no such thing as the best oil however which oil has the best aditive package castrol edge with titanium ore penzoil ultra mytruck is a nissan titan and yes i doo run it prety hard at times / please excuse my bad spelling

both are very good oils and have good add packs to them. I would say pennzoil would be my choice but I would also go by what is cheaper and likely to have deals and I rarely see any Castrol deals for the titanium

Im not 100% sold on the TI additive package. The tradition package has been so good and always turns up great reports. My pick is Ultra.......It's LOADED wish it had a load of moly to though

i like ultra
smile.gif

Pennzoil has a $7 mail-in rebate on Ultra and all their other grades if you buy 5 quarts or more. I just picked up a jug and quart of Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 for my wife’s 2004 Volvo V70 Turbo. This is my first time round with Pennzoil , but from the reviews I have read here I think it will do the job just fine.

ULTRA

Not that any of the oil companies are angels, but after the BP Gulf of Mexico disaster I personally just can't bring myself to buy Castrol products. To each his own, your Nissan wouldn't know the difference.

Originally Posted By: sopususer
ULTRA

Not that any of the oil companies are angels, but after the BP Gulf of Mexico disaster I personally just can't bring myself to buy Castrol products. To each his own, your Nissan wouldn't know the difference.

+1

Although I had to put Castrol synthetic in my front diff last OC--but that will be changed to Amsoil very soon.

Like you said, not all of them are angels, but BP had way too much fault in the Gulf accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back