Castrol Edge 0W30 has BMW LL01 again!

Is BMW TPT in EU now Castrol or is it atill Shell?
they told me that new deal with castrol will begin from new year.they were discussing with another supplier for europe than castrol ,nobody knows whom,but ended up with castrol again.its still shell until the end of the year.

.but i am a little bit suspicious. recently they replaced the blue bottle with a new design and colours slightly different, usually they do that when new supplier comes.but on the other hand its still API SN and still made in Spain , i think from the 2 companies only shell has plant there ,castrol has in Italy in the Mediterranean area.and year of production part is 2022.
i have the new one in, right now.
no complaints really, i have a big consumption but i don't know if its the oil the reason. i had some troubles with the engine as some of you know ,this year. but coincidentally its the second time i use this oil and both times ,its the only oil i have big amount of consumption.in 2 months i will do my OCI , i will replace it with another brand and watch the results.if with the new oil i have no consumption or a small amount then ,TPT is not for my use or engine.
the old one
λιπαντικο-κινητηρα-bmw-twinpower-turbo-5w30-1lt.jpg

the new one i have in
λιπαντικο-κινητηρα-bmw-twinpower-turbo-5w30-1lt-2.jpg
turbo21.jpeg

i thought someone will notice the ''up tp 12.000km'' and say something like ,where the hell is the european longlife ,25.000km or more???? in my bc is set up when OCI at 28.000km.
but then i guess they care for us, aren't they? or they just want to make more money doing 2 OCI service at stealer ships which by chance costs 150 euros each.

Back