castrol 5w20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Castrol 5w-20 are you referring to?
If it's the GTX, pretty much every store around my area sells it (i.e. Wal-Mart, AutoZone, Advance Auto,...heck, even Sears Auto Center carries it).
If it's the Syntec Blend, the only place I've found which carries that one so far is Wal-Mart.
And if it's the Syntec, that is brand new and probably won't be showing up anywhere around here for a while.
The problem I've noticed with all of the 0,5w-20 oils is that they are always sold out. It seems as if they are still a limited oil (manufacturing-wise), but since two of the bigger car companies (Ford and Honda) recommend them, people are buying them up as quick as they're put out on the shelves. At least that's the way it is in my part of the country
frown.gif

[ March 10, 2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: ZiTS ]

quote:

yea, i cant find anyhting in the 0-5w20.....frustrating.....trying to find some places online to purchase it from.....

Count me in on that....

Advance Auto parts stocks Mobil 1 0W20 all the time here in Iowa. Only place in a town of 400,000 that stocks the stuff trust me I know. I have seen Castrol 5W-20 synthetic at Autozone.
Other than that hard to find.

I have had some laugh when you ask for it... "a 5W or 0W what?" You heard me right that is what my truck calls for and that is what I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back