Castle 3000 plus oil supplement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever hear of this product? It says that it contains detergents, disperants, and anti wear agents as well as friction modifiers. And it is a thin liquid.

I've seen it, but not for a long while. Castle products used to be fairly common around here as they are almost local, but I've noticed them dropping off the shelves quite a bit from the Mobil gas stations and Wilson Farms mini-markets. I can't say how their oil treatment is, as I've never heard of anyone actually using it. They used to package it with the excellent fuel injector cleaner (Fireball and Fireball Plus) and a tee-shirt. Their other products, are pretty good quality, the auto glass cleaner is especially heralded here...

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
I've seen it, but not for a long while. Castle products used to be fairly common around here as they are almost local, but I've noticed them dropping off the shelves quite a bit from the Mobil gas stations and Wilson Farms mini-markets. I can't say how their oil treatment is, as I've never heard of anyone actually using it. They used to package it with the excellent fuel injector cleaner (Fireball and Fireball Plus) and a tee-shirt. Their other products, are pretty good quality, the auto glass cleaner is especially heralded here...

X2 the above. I haven't used their oil treatment but their product line is excellent overall. Used to be the shop line of products at the Ford dealer where I worked. That is where I was introduced to that company. I still buy and use various auto products from them. We have a wholesale auto fluid distributor around here that allows walk ins thhat I get most of my Castle stuff at.

The Big 5 silicone spray is top notch stuff. Use it on my guns, on my boat, my cars, etc... I also second the comment above about the FI cleaner. Very good!
thumbsup2.gif

The complete fuel system kit made a noticeable difference in a 93' Honda Civic I once had. I had access to the kit and put it through my PVC system while using the Fireball Plus through the tank and the Dragon Fire in the combustion chamber. All sorts of smoke came out and the car gained mileage and pep...

I'm glad that they worked well for you, but the names are kinda scary. I keep having visions of some Dungeons and Dragons thing there. Castle and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back