Cars in the Future

I think the opposite. Cars will become only a means of transportation. You'll subscribe to a car to take you where you want to go. Car sharing will become very popular. Why pay all that money for a car that sits in your driveway or a parking spot 90% of its time.

I think the opposite. Cars will become only a means of transportation. You'll subscribe to a car to take you where you want to go. Car sharing will become very popular. Why pay all that money for a car that sits in your driveway or a parking spot 90% of its time.
Robo Taxi?

Robo Taxi?
Johnnycab_Main.jpg

Yes, you will own nothing and be happy. At least you better be…

Yes, you will own nothing and be happy. At least you better be…
Well, it seems big business wants us that way.... Rent it all and pay a subscription forever! BMW with $15 a month for heated seats, and toyota's remote start service fee.... No way ever I'm paying for that kind of disrespect to me as a customer....
It's a much bigger topic than BITOG's mandate, I will say people have to get their governments working for actual individual citizens, not business interest or lobby groups. In general, have a free market, but within rules that benefit citizens, not corporate entities.

Well, it seems big business wants us that way.... Rent it all and pay a subscription forever! BMW with $15 a month for heated seats, and toyota's remote start service fee.... No way ever I'm paying for that kind of disrespect to me as a customer....
It's a much bigger topic than BITOG's mandate, I will say people have to get their governments working for actual individual citizens, not business interest or lobby groups. In general, have a free market, but within rules that benefit citizens, not corporate entities.
oh.... i have a good reply...but i don't wanna get things locked down.... dang it...
Not inherently political itself per say, but i can see it opening the flood gates.... darn it..

Back