car wash ceramic spray?

A really nice new style tunnel wash opened up near me and they offer ceramic spray during the wash for $5.00 extra.
Is this worth it or just another add on profit for them?

if this stuff is like the armor all ceramic car wash , it works but does not last long. everywhere it touches will bead, windows and all .

Was just wondering if it's worth it.
I'm going to wash the GT today and apply turtle Wax ceramic spray after.
I thought maybe applying it over the car wash ceramic would help it shine a bit more.
It's a silver car and I've read on here that color is tough to get to pop.
I'm not willing to go all out on it, ceramic spray is all I want to do.

I’d try it once just to see how it worked (and for how long), but like the critic said, it’s “probably more profit than protection”.

The car wash I use has it. Crew car wash has the ceramic stuff. I get it each time in my unlimited wash package. It shines well. My customers vehicles that use it too also shine well

Is that $5 add on only for that or does it go up to the next package with under body wash, tire shine etc ?

There are 3 levels at the car wash i use the ceramic is on the most expensive one

The car wash I use has it. Crew car wash has the ceramic stuff. I get it each time in my unlimited wash package. It shines well. My customers vehicles that use it too also shine well

Is that $5 add on only for that or does it go up to the next package with under body wash, tire shine etc ?

There are 3 levels at the car wash i use the ceramic is on the most expensive one
$5.00 add on for any wash.

Back