Car wash brush

I've seen guys.. use these before, at car washes, also there is a car wash by me that hand washes and uses these. can somebody recommend me one please?
I seen this one in Walmart.. The bristles were extremely soft..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220409-132951.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-132951.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 98
that's the one I use. I got it back in February after I bought my new truck. I've used it several times. brush is still soft, and it does a great job. highly recommend.

I have used similar pole brushes from Costco. Flat out love 'em.
Undortuntely, we are back in extreme drought; we cannot warsh cars in the driveway.
I am using that rinseless stuff, which works remarkably well.

I've seen guys.. use these before, at car washes, also there is a car wash by me that hand washes and uses these. can somebody recommend me one please?
I seen this one in Walmart.. The bristles were extremely soft..
Have the same brush but without the handle, soft bristles and works great. ;)

unless you are washing a tall vehicle that you cant reach places without a brush I would not use one. microfiber "noodle" wash mit for me to assure I'm not leaving tiny scratches in the paint that accumulate over several washes.

something like this.

That video was a tongue-in-cheek parody BUT you do see that brush has the bristles bent out so the base is near the car. They dont get like that without multiple uses where someone actually did press that hard and bend the bristles. Thats were scratches come from regardless of how soft the tips are. the base needs to be stiffer to keep the pointed in the right direction. Not saying a brush cant be used and not scratch the paint but you have to be careful to not press too hard with it or the opportunity is there. The same can be said for any wash mit, even the one I use. you dont need to scrub hard on the paint. just wet it to sofen up the dirt. let the soap act as a lubricant while the mit lifts and wipes it away. rince the mitt frequently (after each body section) to keep it clean and full of soapy water.

I drive a 2007 toyota and when I walk passed other cars of similar age in the parking lot and look at the paint.... hole moly... it looks like they really did use sandpaper to clean the car. Not just one case but loads of them.

I have one of these bad boys.

If you're gonna use a brush, consider the boars hair one. It typically won't damage your paint like the other synthetic ones.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for...

I have one of these bad boys.
Very nice, never seen one of those before. Will put on my wish list.

Very nice, never seen one of those before. Will put on my wish list.
I bought one of these:

1649611902699.jpeg

I have a microfiber madness incredipole kit. Honestly it is easier and less clunky to just get on a short stepladder and use a normal wash mitt.

With that said, if your paint is already swirled up, it makes more economical sense to use one of those green synthetic ones.

I bought one of these:

View attachment 95858
I have a microfiber madness incredipole kit. Honestly it is easier and less clunky to just get on a short stepladder and use a normal wash mitt.

With that said, if your paint is already swirled up, it makes more economical sense to use one of those green synthetic ones.
I use them for the lifted trucks and SUVs so I can reach the whole roof in one shot.

Have one at work for the helo too.

Back