Car and Driver Magazine Brand Motor Oil???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was returning a useless tool set from Christmas at Target and had only the option of an exchange from the automotive section. As I scampered for 4 quarts of Mobil 1 to get out of there as quickly as possible, I noticed the C&D motor oil. Not wanting to touch it for fear of contaminating my Mobil 1, I did not get the specs or anything but wanted to draw this possibly fine product to the attention of the board. What's next? Cosmo oil for women?

cool.gif
I've been a long-time subscriber, 20+ years, and noticed stuff started to change the last time they got bought out as far as branded merchandise and trinkets and the "special advertising sections" which thankfully have not been as prevalent lately.

quote:

Originally posted by Bob Woods:
I think Car and Driver was or is Target's house brand.

Yep. I got a car and driver remote starter from target a couple months ago...it's actually made by bulldog.

tsoa, i did a search on this, and i beleive their was a thread on the filters anyway being made by champions labs. really not sure on the oil, but i beleive i read somewhere that it was valvoline all-climate. penz
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back