Can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 year old girl gets her head stuck in oversize diesel tip on a bro truck.

Hold my beer and watch this...

A Minnesota teen had an exhausting ordeal at a country music concert this past weekend when she got her head stuck in the tailpipe of a pickup truck. And, yes, alcohol was involved.

A Facebook video that’s been viewed millions of times shows 19-year-old Kaitlin Strom sitting on the ground at the Winstock Music Festival with her head inside of an oversized diesel exhaust pipe, as emergency crews prepare to use a power saw to cut her free.

Your sig "beanoil: Tough under heat, real dirty afterwards." could apply to her!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: CT8
What was the girl trying to do exactly?

Did you miss the bit about alcohol being involved?

Apparently she thought her head would fit in the pipe. She was right. But only just so.

At least she is taking the incident well. Although I don't know if I, had I been the owner of the truck who had to have the tip cut off, would have just shrugged off the cost.

Originally Posted By: supton
had I been the owner of the truck who had to have the tip cut off, would have just shrugged off the cost.

.... Maybe it'll make him rethink having big stupid tip like that

It makes me sad that the truck in question was not equipped with a set of those truck nuts that are so popular with the dime-store cowboys around here.

Why the Jaws Of Life? All the guy had to do was fire it up. The back pressure would have popped her head right out. At 20 to 1 compression, she wouldn't have even needed a curling iron.

Underage drinking, tattoo, and impulsive acts.
She sounds like a gal that is committed to showing the world she is willing to make decisions she might later regret.
No shortage of guys looking for that, and I bet not the last we see of her.

By linctex: ".... Maybe it'll make him rethink having big stupid tip like that"

Doubt it. He'll just cut the pipe back a bit and hang it almost vertical at axle level like they do around here.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: beanoil
Underage drinking, tattoo, and impulsive acts.
She sounds like a gal that is committed to showing the world she is willing to make decisions she might later regret.
No shortage of guys looking for that, and I bet not the last we see of her.

It's not just the women. I'm sure these idiots would love to be fixed up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back