Cant' get out this cloth seat stain.

And no, it's not what you're thinking. Appears inorganic, like paint or maybe a nail polish spill. None of my cleaners or greasers can even dissolve it. I've created a larger black ring around it trying. At this point I'll be happy just to blend it into the surrounding fabric so it's less noticeable. Thinking some sort of spray paint?

IMG_7565.JPG

That looks like a wretched mess. I don't have any suggestions and I'm of no use to you but I have to ask -

What's your position on 9mm v. .45 ACP?

That's all I've got.

Is it possible that rather than a stain, that something bleached the color out of the fabric? In which case the only thing to do would be to re-color it. Some sorta dye or paint.

Maybe try a pet stain remover, i like woolite pet stain remover, local walmart or target about $5 a bottle. Or can the cover be removed and put in the washing machine.

If you could get ahold of some Trichloroethylene that would be your best bet.I had a bottle of it and it was great to get paint out of my clothes but they quit using it in the degreaser years age at work and it was the best, but government regulations put a stop to that.

If you could get ahold of some Trichloroethylene that would be your best bet.I had a bottle of it and it was great to get paint out of my clothes but they quit using it in the degreaser years age at work and it was the best, but government regulations put a stop to that.
You can still get it if you look around, the less toxic trichlorotrifluoroethane is pretty much gone however.

TCE is still widely available but PCE is a better solvent and readily available at WM or AZ as Brake Cleaner (red can)

Back