Can't Find My Favorite Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everything else, it is probably a supply chain issue.

It seems like only about half of the people who worked in 2019 seem to be able to work anymore. I'd love to know who is paying for these people to not work.

Product allocation. Only so much of it is made and distributed.
All you gotta do is enter Banana Nut Crunch in a Google search and retailers should pop up with availability near you. Than click on the link and make sure the store you wanna shop at is listed. Target and Walmart have it in stock near me.
Target 15.5 ounces 3.99
Walmart 18 ounces 4.48

It seems like only about half of the people who worked in 2019 seem to be able to work anymore. I'd love to know who is paying for these people to not work.

People live with parents or whoever that lets them do so rent free. Many people are happy as long as they have a smartphone and a TV to stream Netflix... on.

I can't find a government program anywhere that would permit to stay home and do nothing on a permanent basis. YET-this statement persists on this forum-and elsewhere. Of course there are always a few that will game the systems to their advantage.

I can't find a government program anywhere that would permit to stay home and do nothing on a permanent basis. YET-this statement persists on this forum-and elsewhere. Of course there are always a few that will game the systems to their advantage.

We had a large percentage of people far beyond the retirement age working.

The percentage loss is almost entirely due to retirements.

Industry has been warned for decades why you need new blood.
The learning is now occurring.

The rest out of the workforce usually get rejected by the hiring sites due to
Rediculous experience requirements
Injury
Disability
Previous prison youth or adult

They won’t officially say that but conveniently a lot of people knocked out by the system fall into one or more of those categories. Even veterans can face large hiring challenges which is unfortunate.

There are many cases where over a thousand people apply to a job but none are forwarded to the employer.

The nobody wants to work narrative is usually false for real jobs and true for the
Your a contractor that makes less than the costs of doing the job meaning you loose money working.

Until either certain industries or the government pulls its collective head out of their rears you will continue having people that aren’t allowed to work.

Perfect time to switch over to Quaker Oats Simply Granola.

I didn't know until this week, that there was an Oat shortage... LOL

Fan of instant oatmeal...shelves have been low all year long. HyVee doesn't even stock their brand anymore. Quaker has gone the shrinkage route - 8 packets now.

I didn't know until this week, that there was an Oat shortage... LOL

Fan of instant oatmeal...shelves have been low all year long. HyVee doesn't even stock their brand anymore. Quaker has gone the shrinkage route - 8 packets now.

Kroger seeks their store brand instant oatmeal for $1.79 for a ten pack box. Sometimes it’s on sale for $1.50. I stock up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back